Antone Station Cabin
- Places to Stay, Forest Service Cabins, Hiking/Backpacking, Horseback and Trail Rides/ Pakc Trips/ Sleigh Rides, Bird and Wildlife Viewing
- General info
Located in the Snowcrest Range, this cabin is mostly used during the hunting season. The pasture can be rented for an additional fee by calling the Madison Ranger District.
• The cabin has one room and sleeps 2. It is equipped with propane lights & a propane stove for cooking. Instructions for propane lights and stoves are posted in the cabin. Please follow the instructions.
• There is a wood-burning stove for heat. Firewood is available for use in the cabin stove only.
• Basic kitchen utensils are available.
• Renters must call the district office with their reservation number at 406-682-4253 during office hours for the lock combination. Office hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Mountain Time) Mon-Fri, closed on weekends and Federal holidays.
• The loft is closed to public use.
• The outhouse is located approximately 100 feet southeast of the cabin.
• Bears frequent the area with mandatory food storage and refuse requirements in effect March 1 through December 1 annually. All food, garbage and animal carcasses must be properly stored and made unavailable to wildlife. Contact the Madison Ranger District for more details.
•Potential exposure to hantavirus due
Please login to view all listing details!