Glen

Located in a glen between the Big Hole and Beaverhead Rivers, Glen is surrounded by rocky hillsides and began in 1878 under the name “Willis Station.” The town has seen several other name changes throughout its history, including Willis, Reichele, and finally, its current designation as Glen. Once serving as a Union Pacific Railroad station, Glen has operated a post office since 1950 and rattlesnake hunts are a popular pastime for local residents.

 

Photo Gallery