Broadview

With wide-open spaces and unobstructed vistas of the surrounding prairie, Broadview was suitably named in the early 1900s. When Dr. Sudduth purchased a ranch in the area, he requested that the small settlement is named “Broadview” as he was impressed with the views from his country property. His request was approved, and in 1908, Rebecca Meyer opened the community’s first post office.

 

Photo Gallery