Flatwillow

Named after the willow trees lining Flatwillow Creek, this community was originally called Flatwillow Crossing and began as a trading post in the early 1900s. In 1903, a general store had been built, and by 1918, the town was important in serving the needs of neighboring settlements. 

 With a post office operating from 1883 to 1946, Flatwillow was a prosperous town for several years. Today, the original small homesteads have been turned into thriving cattle ranches.

Photo Gallery